Extra Credit

https://www.netflix.com/watch/81062189?trackId=13752289


The Mind, Explained Free Torrent Downloads

The video that I looked into was 'The Mind Explained: Dreams', an episode of a Netflix original series giving an overview of dreams through history, what they meant and what they mean today. As one of the many that have dreams and yearn to know exactly what they seem to be about, I was quite interested in what the series has to say about it and I was not disappointed. Although there was some emphasis on what dreams could mean, there was more of a scientific approach on what influences dreams instead of just correlations and superstitions. 

This source is not directly related to my project in terms of the material itself, but this episode has shown me that the storyline of what is being written does not need to go in one direction. Initially, I believed the entire episode to be all about dream representation throughout history. Later on, as I completed the episode, I was surprised to see that they went into the importance of sleep, like the REM cycle, and also mention consciousness while dreaming. The way the material was presented was very smooth and well-connected, something I would love to incorporate in my essay. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topics for Consideration

Visual

Scouting for Territory